Tuttnauer Autoclave-Fully Automatic (9″ x 18″) – With one touch design – all your sterilization and drying needs are fulfilled. This automatic autoclave fills, sterilizes, exhausts and dries at the touch of a button.
Pre-loaded cycles for unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, liquid and additional drying cycle.
- 19 Liter / 5 Gallon capacity.
- 20 minute cycle time from a hot start. 30 minute from cold start.
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments; wrapped/packs; liquid and additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be changed and stored.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles prevents overheating.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert.
- Double safety locking device and steam pressure activated lock prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Insufficient water detector cutoff prevents burnout of heating elements.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
- Optional printer.
- High Efficiency air pump with replaceable Hepa 0.2µm air filter
- Closed door drying and hot air circulation after the sterilization cycle for faster drying.
- Chamber: 9″ x 18″
- Volume: 5gal/19L
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5″ D x 20″ W x 14.4″ H
- Standard Cassettes: 2 full / 2 half
- Tray Dimensions: 6.7″ D x 16.3″ W x .8″ H
- Number of Trays: 3
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time: Cold – 30 mins / Hot – 20 mins
- Voltage: 120V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power: 1400W
- Current: 12A