Smart Leda Vascular and Sudomotor Testing
The Smart-LEDA Plus is a Smart-LEDA with the additional measurement of the Toe Brachial Indices (TBI). Our most comprehensive diagnostic including an ABI (with Pulse Volume Recordings and 7 additional markers), a TBI test, and a Sudomotor test (using a change in sympathetic skin response) for Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy.
- Fast 7 minute Patient Throughput with all three tests
- Measurement of ABI is performed by Pulse Volume Recording
- Report shows ABI, TBI, Volume Plethysmography, Vasomotion, Pressure Waveforms and Velocity Waveforms.
- Measures cholinergic sympathetic nerves and C-Fiber sweat response
- Measures blood volume during cardiac cycle
- Measures rhythmic changes in diameter of vessels
- Ability to skip a limb or add a manual Blood Pressure
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology for Pulse Volume Recordings and Volume Plethysmography
- Trends patient results
- Easy-to-use Technology
- Eliminates rescheduling
- Physician-friendly report
- Immediate results